Autex Vertiface Insulation is Autex’s most versatile product. It is literally the face of some of our most well known products like Composition® and Symphony® and can be added to our Quitespace® Panel so that they match your unique design ideas. But you may decide you want to use it to make lampshades or cover your furniture because it is one of the most durable, hard wearing and UV resistant fabrics in the market today.
So, if you have inherited some tired acoustic applications and want to change their colour or improve their look, Vertiface is the perfect tool to upcycle what you’ve got, matching it to a new interior or giving it a new lease on life.
You can cut to any shape, creating something as unique as each one of us. It’s highly durable and takes everything you can throw at it giving you the assurance of longevity.
Aesthetic and functional sensibility
Vertiface® is a durable, decorative wallcovering made from 100% polyester fibre. Available in a diverse colour palette, Vertiface offers design freedom with a side of functional sensibility. Vertiface can be used as a furnishing fabric, wallcovering, and acoustic panel overlay; with a soft velour finish on one side, and sleek flat pile on the other, it’s perfect for a variety of interior applications. Vertiface is hook-and-loop receptive and pinnable with a self-healing surface, ideal as a laminate for acoustic pinboards.
Features and benefits
- Pinnable and hook-and-loop receptive
- Design flexibility with 40 colour choices
- Easily customisable
- Can be used as a furnishing fabric, wallcovering, and acoustic panel overlay
Application of Autex Vertiface
- Decorative and functional textile wallcovering for education, commercial offices, theatres, libraries, retail, and hospitality sectors
- Hook-and-loop receptive surface for education and commercial sectors
- Use in conjunction with other Autex Interior Acoustic products
- Product Name Vertiface®
- Composition 100% Polyester Fibre (PET)
- Roll Dimensions 1.3m x 50m
- Other widths are available on request, minimum order quantity applies
- Tolerance (+5mm) x (+10mm)
- Thickness (nom.) 3-4mm
- Weight Typically 380gsm
- Finish Available in fine velour
- Hook-and-loop receptive surface. (A hook of 1.5mm or less is recommended.)
Insulation Easy online store sells a wide range of thermal and acoustic insulation products. In addition to this, we also sell Kingspan Kooltherm®, Kingspan Air-Cell®, Mass Loaded Vinyl, Nuwrap Pipe Lagging Insulation, Foilboard Greend Rigid Panels, Fibertex Rock-wool, Autex GreenStuf, Knauf Earthwool, Fletchers Pink Batts and Bradford Gold Batts.
If you have any questions or require a special delivery quotation, don’t hesitate to Contact Us! You can also get a obligation free quote here. Check out other insulation supplies in Insulation Easy.