Autex Quietspace Lattice
Delightfully abstract, yet calculated in form, Autex Lattice ™ is a range of hanging sculptures built from a grid of acoustic fins. With each intersection, Lattice covers a greater surface area than traditional parallel fin systems—effectively absorbing echo and reverberation in interior spaces. The Lattice range offers three standard designs, each suited to a variety of applications. Made from 100% polyester fibre, Lattice is lightweight and structurally sound—designed to hold shape throughout its lifetime.
Autex Quietspace Lattice Features and Benefits
- Delivers excellent acoustic performance
- Covers a greater surface area than traditional parallel fin systems for optimum acoustic absorption
- Available in 24 colours with three styles
- Easily customisable
What you need to know about Autex Lattice
Constructed from Autex Cube™; Lattice is ideal for controlling the echo of background chatter and reducing reverberated noise
Here’s what you’ll Love about Lattice:
- Available in a range of colours and designs, Autex Lattice is a modern and aesthetically pleasing approach to interior acoustics
- Containing a minimum of 45% post-consumer recycled material, Lattice is the obvious choice for sustainable acoustic control
- Highly durable providing long term stability and performance, Lattice is light weight and easy to install
Autex Lattice Color Options
Insulation Easy online store sells a wide range of thermal and acoustic insulation products. In addition to this, we also sell Kingspan Kooltherm®, Kingspan Air-Cell®, Mass Loaded Vinyl, Nuwrap Pipe Lagging Insulation, Foilboard Greend Rigid Panels, Fibertex Rockwool, Autex GreenStuf, Knauf Earthwool, Fletchers Pink Batts and Bradford Gold Batts.
If you have any questions or require a special delivery quotation, don’t hesitate to Contact Us! You can also get a obligation free quote here. Check out other insulation supplies in Insulation Easy.