Autex Quietspace Lattice
Delightfully abstract, yet calculated in form, Autex Lattice ™ is a range of hanging sculptures built from a grid of acoustic fins. With each intersection, Lattice covers a greater surface area than traditional parallel fin systems—effectively absorbing echo and reverberation in interior spaces. The Lattice range offers three standard designs, each suited to a variety of applications. Made from 100% polyester fibre, Lattice is lightweight and structurally sound—designed to hold shape throughout its lifetime.
Autex Quietspace Lattice Features and Benefits
- Delivers excellent acoustic performance
- Covers a greater surface area than traditional parallel fin systems for optimum acoustic absorption
- Available in 24 colours with three styles
- Easily customisable
What you need to know about Autex Lattice
Constructed from Autex Cube™; Lattice is ideal for controlling the echo of background chatter and reducing reverberated noise
Here’s what you’ll Love about Lattice:
- Available in a range of colours and designs, Autex Lattice is a modern and aesthetically pleasing approach to interior acoustics
- Containing a minimum of 45% post-consumer recycled material, Lattice is the obvious choice for sustainable acoustic control
- Highly durable providing long term stability and performance, Lattice is light weight and easy to install
Autex Lattice Color Options
Insulation Easy online store sells a wide range of thermal and acoustic insulation products. In addition to this, we also sell Kingspan Kooltherm®, Kingspan Air-Cell®, Mass Loaded Vinyl, Nuwrap Pipe Lagging Insulation, Foilboard Greend Rigid Panels, Fibertex Rock-wool, Autex GreenStuf, Knauf Earthwool, Fletchers Pink Batts and Bradford Gold Batts.
If you have any questions or require a special delivery quotation, don’t hesitate to Contact Us! You can also get a obligation free quote here. Check out other insulation supplies in Insulation Easy.