Expol Polystyrene Underfloor Insulation Panels
- Save up to 12% on your heating bills.
- Expol underfloor insulation keeps the heat in for winter and keeps the heat out for summer.
- No more drafty floors
- Great for polished floors in bungalows and villas
- Great for pole houses and all exposed wooden floors
- Expol Insulating panels conform to minimum R value 1.4 for timber floors of AS/NZS 4859.1:2002
- For self installers, full installation instructions are provided on all bags.
Why Install Expol Insulation?
Placed snugly between the floor joists Expol Polystyrene Underfloor Insulation will ensure your home is protected from the extreme temperatures under your floor. Expol underfloor insulation has excellent thermal properties as it consists mainly of stabilised air. This popular polystyrene floor insulation product is safe to install, non-allergenic, contains a flame retardant. Its thermal performance is not affected by ageing, and contains no CFC’s. * For information about energy saving see EECA (Energy Efficiency and Conservation Act)
Expol Underfloor Insulation Review
Here’s what one of our installers had to say: “Expol Polystyrene Underfloor Insulation is a reasonably priced, clean, easy to cut and super-easy to install insulation product. Practically anyone should be able to install it, providing there is adequate access.”
Insulation Easy online store sells a wide range of thermal and acoustic insulation products. In addition to this, we also sell Kingspan Kooltherm®, Kingspan Air-Cell®, Mass Loaded Vinyl, Nuwrap Pipe Lagging Insulation, Foilboard Greend Rigid Panels, Fibertex Rock-wool, Autex GreenStuf, Knauf Earthwool, Fletchers Pink Batts and Bradford Gold Batts.
If you have any questions or require a special delivery quotation, don’t hesitate to Contact Us! You can also get a free obligation quote here. Check out other insulation supplies in Insulation Easy.