Bullet Bond Aerosol is a highly versatile web spray contact adhesive suited to a wide range of construction materials on site applications. Bullet Bond is proven to save hours of time on labour intensive tasks and can be ‘YOUR EXTRA PAIR OF HANDS’ on site replacing mechanical fixings and eliminating the need for clamping in many scenarios. Compatible substrates include: Sheet timber bonding such as Ply, Chipboard and OSB, Metal, Aluminium, Sheet plastic, Cardboard, EPDM, Laminate, Edgings and may more.
BULLET BOND AEROSOL ADVANTAGES
- High coverage
- Extreme tack and cured strength
- 105°C temperature resistant
- Highly adjustable spray pattern.
- Polystyrene compatible
Directions for Use
- This product is designed to be applied to two surfaces to be bonded together. Make sure that surfaces are clean, dry and free from dirt, dust, oil, loose paint, wax or grease, etc. For best results, thetemperature of the adhesive and thesurfaces being bonded should be between 60 °F – 80 °F (16 °C – 27 °C).
- We recommend shaking the aerosol can well before using.
- Prior to use, Check compatibility by spraying a small test patch of the adhesive on the substrate. This product may degrade some substrates. Spray about 5 – 10 cm (2” – 4”) away at a 90° angle to the surface, applying a uniform, even coat of adhesive to obtain 80% to 100% coverage of the surface. If necessary, spray another coat of adhesive in areas that appear to need more adhesive. Spray both surfaces to be bonded, one surface vertically and the other surface horizontally. Allow the adhesive to tack off until no adhesive transfers to the knuckle when touched.
- Adhere surfaces and press together with adequate pressure. A roller or a mallet is recommended to apply a uniform pressure to achieve maximum strength. Allow 24 hours for the adhesive to fully cure.
For optimum results store canister above 18°C during use, but must always be above 10°C. Allow substrates to acclimatise to normal room temperature (18°C) for 48 hours before bonding. Do not exceed open time of the adhesive. Keep canister off cold concrete floors during use. If adhesive is expelled wet or as a jet, aerosol is too cold – move to warm environment and allow to thoroughly acclimatise before reusing.
MSDS and Technical Data Sheets MUST be read and understood before use. Information contained in this technical literature is believed to be accurate and offered in good faith for the benefit of the consumer. The company however cannot assume any liability or risk involved in the use of its chemical products since the conditions of use are beyond our control. Statements concerning the possible use of our products are not intended as recommendations to infringe on any patent.
- Use only in well ventilated areas.
- DO NOT thin or reactivate with solvents.
- DO NOT incinerate.
- DO NOT expose to extreme heat over 50°C.
- Keep away from sources of ignition.
- Test for suitability before use.
BULLET BOND AEROSOL CHEMICAL TECHNICAL DATA
|VISCOSITY||300 cps 25°C sp# 30r.p.m.|
|TOTAL SOLIDS||28.0% +/- 2%|
|SYSTEM FLAMMABILITY||NON-FLAMMABLE ADHESIVE IN FLAMMABLE PROPELLANT|
|DRY TIME||2-3 MINS DEPENDANT ON TEMP & HUMIDITY|
|OPEN TIME||60 MINUTES|
|SHELF LIFE||18 MONTHS FROM DATE OF MANUFACTURE|
500ml AEROSOL – AEROSOL SUITABLE FOR INDUSTRIAL AND GENERAL PUBLIC USE
BULLET BOND AEROSOL STORAGE
HANDLING & STORAGE
- Consult Material Safety Data Sheet prior to use.
- DO NOT store at temperatures over 50°C.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- DO NOT store directly on concrete floor.
- For optimum performance, store at 18°C during use, but must always be above 10°C.
- Always test product to determine suitability for your particular application prior to use in production.
Insulation Easy online store sells a wide range of thermal and acoustic insulation products. In addition to this, we also sell Kingspan Kooltherm®, Kingspan Air-Cell®, Mass Loaded Vinyl, Nuwrap Pipe Lagging Insulation, Foilboard Greend Rigid Panels, Fibertex Rock-wool, Autex GreenStuf, Knauf Earthwool, Fletchers Pink Batts and Bradford Gold Batts.
If you have any questions or require a special delivery quotation, don’t hesitate to Contact Us! You can also get a free obligation quote here. Check out other insulation supplies in Insulation Easy.