Sisalation Metal Roof Sarking Insulation – Heavy Duty Foil
Sisalation Metal roof sarking insulation is a strong, reinforced pliable building membrane designed for use as sarking under residential and commercial metal roofs.
- Acts as an effective secondary skin to your home or building to minimize draughts, thereby allowing bulk wall insulation to perform more effectively.
- Product of choice in metal roof applications as the foil-paper composition reduces the level of noise generated in metal roofs, thereby improving the acoustic ambiance of the home.
- When sealed, protects the building frame by minimizing the amount of rain and dust wind blows into the roof.
- When installed adjacent to an air cavity, Sisalation Metal Roof contributes to the overall Total R-value of a building; thereby providing increased comfort to building occupants.
- Suitable for use in bushfire areas with a Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) of 0 – 40 in accordance with AS 3959-2009.
Insulation Easy online store sells a wide range of thermal and acoustic insulation products. In addition to this, we also sell Kingspan Kooltherm®, Kingspan Air-Cell®, Mass Loaded Vinyl, Nuwrap Pipe Lagging Insulation, Foilboard Green Rigid Panels, Fibertex Rockwool, Autex GreenStuf, Knauf Earthwool, Fletchers Pink Batts and Bradford Gold Batts.
If you have any questions or require a special delivery quotation, don’t hesitate to Contact Us! You can also get a free obligation quote here. Check out other insulation supplies in Insulation Easy.